Didn’t like how you looked on National TV during the Syracuse-Georgetown game? Want to shed a few pounds to make up for eating that extra serving of Stir-fry? You could work out at Archbold Gymnasium or Goldstein, but who has the time? That is why I have compiled a list of five things you can do to lose that weight without intruding onto your time. You’re welcome Syracuse.
1) Play Ding-Dong-Ditch with your R.A. They are practically asking for it. If they ever catch you, you have two options. One, you can keep running. Or two, scream “He went that way, I tell you!”
2) Avoid having to use a meal swipe by running past Dom at Ernie Davis Dining Hall. This one is made for those who want to work on their 20 meter races. Just be careful – I know from experience, Dom is quicker than he looks.
3) Run to Zonies to get your food. I guarantee you that you can run to Armory Square and back in less time than the normal delivery process. The biggest challenge with this workout is not getting shot.
4) When the teacher asks for someone to turn off the lights during class, do it. This exercise requires a full body work out as you have to put your phone away, get up, walk over to the switch, and walk back in the dark. Just don’t do this too fast or the rest of the class will hate you for being a teacher’s pet.
5) Open your own free South Campus Shuttle Service. To do this you should steal a shopping Cart from Tops and push people around in it. If the passenger doesn’t tip well, find a hill and let go. If you choose to do this, it may require extra running once the passenger recovers and runs after you.